Schmidt Kramer is proud to announce that in 2023 and for a third year running, seven attorneys at our firm have been selected for inclusion as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®. Two of the seven were selected as Pennsylvania Rising Stars.
Congratulations to each of these attorneys for their dedication to excellence, their outstanding professional achievements, and especially for their ongoing commitment to the legal profession and service to the community.
- Scott Cooper – Chosen for Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff. Not only has Scott Cooper been selected as a Super Lawyer each year since 2006, but he has also been distinguished as one of the Top 100 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers for 13 years.
- Charles Schmidt– Chosen for Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff for his 13th consecutive year. He has been nominated and selected as a Super Lawyer each year since 2010.
- Gerard Kramer– Chosen for Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff. 2023 also marks Gerard Kramer’s 13th selection as a Super Lawyer.
- Michael Kosik – Chosen selected for Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff. Today, we also celebrate Michael Kosik’s 13th consecutive year of being named a Super Lawyer.
- Daryl Christopher – Chosen for Personal Injury– Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff. He is being recognized as a Super Lawyer for his 11th consecutive year (selected for inclusion each year since 2013).
- Jessica Mitchell – Once again named to the Pennsylvania Rising Stars list for Social Security Disability. This honor marks Jessica Mitchell’s third year of being selected for this list.
- Abbie Trone – Selected to the Pennsylvania Rising Stars list for Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff. Abbie Trone has been selected every year since 2019.
What is a Super Lawyer?
Super Lawyers® is a notable rating service that recognizes and features lawyers for exceptional professional achievement in their legal practice areas. Honorees selected for this distinction are also noted for achieving the highest degree of respect from their colleagues, as well as the public.
How Are Super Lawyers Selected Each Year?
Super Lawyers® used a multi-phase nomination and selection process. It is peer-driven and designed in a way that limits the number of nominations from an individual, from inside a candidate’s firm, and from nominating candidates based only on reputation.
Once selected, an independent research team evaluates and verifies the professional information and background of each nominee. To be a viable candidate, the nominees must be active in their legal practices and in good standing with the relevant licensing authority.
Congratulations to all seven Schmidt Kramer Attorneys on being selected to 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®!