Practice Area: Personal Injury
Daryl Christopher grew up in Elizabethtown. He is a 1998 magna cum laude graduate of Juniata College, where he studied chemistry and business management, and is a 2003 magna cum laude graduate of the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University. Mr. Christopher was able to attend law school as a result of the Christian and Mary Graf Scholarship, a full-tuition merit scholarship.
Since 2005, Mr. Christopher has limited his practice to personal injury, medical malpractice, and product defect cases. He is a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40. He was named to the Best Lawyers in America in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 and was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2006 and 2010-2012. In 2013, he was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer. Mr. Christopher has been admitted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have obtained a verdict or settlement in excess of $1,000,000.
Mr. Christopher is a member of the American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America) and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice where he serves as a 401K Plan Trustee and as the Chair of the Publications Committee. Mr. Christopher formerly served as a Board Member and as the Chair of the Future Leader’s Section. He is an active member of both the Medical Malpractice Section and the Amicus Curiae Committee, which presents legal arguments to the court on issues that are important to all personal injury lawyers and their clients. He is a contributor to Law PAC, a lobbying organization which works to ensure that the court system remains fair and open to all. Mr. Christopher is also a member of the Pennsylvania and Dauphin County Bar Associations.
Mr. Christopher is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and in the United States District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania. He has represented clients in Federal Court and in Dauphin, Cumberland, Carbon, Centre, Franklin, Perry, Juniata, Mifflin, Lebanon, York, and Philadelphia Counties.
Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (2003)
- US District Court for the Middle District of PA (2005)
- US District Court for the Eastern District of PA (2007)
- US Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit (2008)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
Organizations & Committees
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice – Future Leaders Section
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice – Publications Committee
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice – Amicus Curiae Committee
- American Association for Justice
Awards, Memberships & Accomplishments
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiff)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Stars
- Best Lawyers in America
- National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40”
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Central Penn Business Journal “Best Lawyers in America”
- Susquehanna Style “Select Lawyer”
- Juniata College, magna cum laude—1998
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, magna cum laude—2003