About Michael E. Kosik
Michael E. Kosik grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania and attended Wilkes University where he graduated cum laude with a degree in Economics and Political Science. He relocated to Central Pennsylvania to attend the Dickinson School of Law in Carlisle. He started working at the Office of Attorney General of Pennsylvania when in law school and remained in Harrisburg after graduation. He has been a trial lawyer handling trials throughout Pennsylvania since 1982. Since 1984 Mike has handled only cases on behalf of victims of automobile accidents, dangerous products, premise liability and other injury claims.
Mike is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association of Justice (formerly the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Dauphin County Bar Association and Central Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association. Mike is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, he has been recognized as a Super Lawyer since 2010 and listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2011. Kosik has also been selected for inclusion in the list of ‘2015 Top Rated Lawyers in Personal Injury Law' by The American Lawyer magazine.
Mike has been as committed to his family as he has been to his clients. He and his wife Lisa have three children who are in college or have graduated. While his children were growing up, Mike was involved in Susquehanna Township youth baseball as well as Boy Scouts, holding many positions with Troop 8, most recently as Committee Chairman. He is the proud father of two Eagle Scouts. Now that his children are grown, he and his wife Lisa enjoy visiting with their family. His wife Lisa works in the human service field. When not working Mike enjoys working around the house or riding both road and mountain bikes, hiking or kayaking.
Mike Kosik is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since 1982 as well as the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (1982)
- US District Court for the Middle District of PA
- US District Court for the Eastern District of PA
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
Organizations & Committees
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Central Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Awards, Memberships & Accomplishments
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers – Personal Injury Law (Plaintiff)
- Super Lawyers - 10 Years
- Best Lawyers in America - 10 Years
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Central Penn Business Journal “Best Lawyers in America”
- Susquehanna Style “Select Lawyer”
- Top Rated Lawyers in Personal Injury Law
- Wilkes University
- Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle