About Dennis R. Kergick
Dennis was born and raised in Frackville, Pennsylvania. His parents, both educators, instilled in him from an early age the value of hard work. He followed that path of hard work and earned a scholarship to Bucknell University. After graduating, he remained in Central Pennsylvania and attended the Dickinson School of Law in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Dennis is an active member of the Pennsylvania Association of Justice, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and the Schuylkill County Bar Association, and a member of the Pennsylvania Elks. He also stays active in the local community by coaching youth sports teams through his involvement with the YMCA and the Central Dauphin Area Basketball Association.
Dennis approaches each day at work with passion and enthusiasm. He is proud to represent injured workers throughout Pennsylvania and that shows in his dedication and concentration. Every time he speaks with a client, it’s an opportunity for him to learn how he can better serve that person. For this reason, Dennis is available to his clients by email and phone at just about any time of day, any day of the week.
When Dennis is out of the office, he enjoys playing basketball, golfing, being active along the Susquehanna River, and spending time with his parents and two sisters.
Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (2013)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Schuylkill County Bar Association
Organizations & Committees
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Elks State Association
Awards, Memberships & Accomplishments
- Avvo Clients' Choice 2015 - Workers Compensation
- Susquehanna Style “Select Lawyer”
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch: Workers' Compensation - Claimants
- Bucknell University
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University