Schmidt Kramer is proud to announce that several members of our hard-working staff were included in Susquehanna Style Magazine’s annual list of Select Lawyers of Susquehanna Valley for 2016.
This year, eight of our dedicated personal injury attorneys were selected for inclusion in this respected directory:
- Chuck Schmidt: medical malpractice law
- Gerry Kramer: personal injury and auto accidents law
- Scott Cooper: insurance coverage and bad faith law; personal injury and auto accidents law
- Mike Kosik: personal injury and auto accidents law
- Daryl Christopher: medical malpractice law; personal injury and auto accidents law
- Dennis Kergick: workers’ compensation law
- Jessica Kurtz: general civil litigation; Social Security Disability law
- Abbie Trone: Healthcare law; personal injury and auto accidents law
Those who were selected to be included in the 2016 Select Lawyers list were chosen by their peers. Susquehanna Style Magazine asked attorneys in Central Pennsylvania: “If you had to refer a family member or friend to another lawyer, who among your colleagues would you recommend?”
Attorneys were told to consider the candidate’s reputation within the legal community, his or her status among peers and colleagues, quality of the work provided to clients, experience, education, understanding of the law and how they utilize best-practice procedures and techniques.
The full list of selected attorneys will be included in the December issue of Susquehanna Style Magazine. We are extremely proud of the hard work and devotion that our team puts forward in serving the injured. Our staff continues to exemplify what it means to be committed to our community and helping those who are in need.
We congratulate the Schmidt Kramer staff on this accomplishment.