The Schmidt Kramer law firm is honored to have six members of our team named to the prestigious 2018 Super Lawyers® list.
Super Lawyers selects lawyers using a thorough evaluation process including peer nominations and independent research. Candidates are evaluated based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and personal achievement. The purpose of this list is to help consumers who are seeking qualified, successful personal injury attorneys in their region of the U.S.
The Schmidt Kramer honorees for Super Lawyers 2018 are:
- Daryl E. Christopher – Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiff)
- Scott B. Cooper – Top 100; Personal Injury (Plaintiff)
- Michael E. Kosik – Personal Injury (Plaintiff)
- Gerard C. Kramer – Personal Injury (Plaintiff)
- Charles E. Schmidt, Jr. – Personal Injury (Plaintiff)
- D. Joseph Chapman – Rising Stars in Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiff)
Congratulations to our wonderful legal team for achieving this outstanding accomplishment!
Concentrating on Personal Injury Law
At the law firm of Schmidt Kramer, we focus on giving individualized service to each client. We understand what our clients are going through, and we help them seek justice and compensation for their injuries.
Our areas of practice include:
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Car accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Defective products and medications
- Slip and fall
- Construction accidents
If you have been injured, contact our caring legal team today. We offer a free, confidential consultation to review your claim, and we can explain your legal options. Plus, we only get paid if we help you obtain compensation, so there is no risk to you to talk to us about your case.