About Abbie C. Trone
Abbie Trone is originally from Adams County, Pennsylvania. She ascribes her work ethic to her parents, whose own hard work influenced her to dedicate herself fully to her career and clients. She is a 2009 graduate of Elizabethtown College with a degree in history and political science.
In 2013, Ms. Trone earned her J.D. from Widener University, Harrisburg Campus. While in law school, Ms. Trone interned at the Widener Civil Law Clinic. She was awarded the Best Clinical Advocacy Award for her hard work and dedication to the Clinic’s clients.
Ms. Trone focuses her practice in the areas of motor vehicle law, and premises liability. She is a member of the Dauphin County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and remains active as a pro bono attorney. Ms. Trone hopes to focus her pro bono work on helping veterans in need of legal advice and assistance.
Ms. Trone is admitted to practice in the state of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (2013)
- US District Court for the Middle District of PA (2014)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
Organizations & Committees
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Middle District of Pennsylvania Pro Bono Attorney Program
- Dauphin County Veterans Disability Referral Service
Awards, Memberships & Accomplishments
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, 2019-2021
- Elizabethtown College—2009
- Widener University, Harrisburg Campus, J.D.—2013