Schmidt Kramer is pleased to announce that our firm has been selected for inclusion in “Best Law Firms” in the 2023 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers.
This selection comes about through a rigorous evaluation process. The submission process includes peer reviews from leading attorneys in their field, as well as reviews of client and lawyer evaluations.
Reference submissions are strictly confidential and never shared or published anywhere else. Additional data comes from Best Lawyers ballots. These ballots may only be cast by attorneys already recognized by Best Lawyers.
Schmidt Kramer ranks in Harrisburg for U.S. News – Best Lawyers – “Best Law Firms” in the following areas:
- Insurance Law (Tier 1)
- Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs (Tier 1)
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs (Tier 1)
- Appellate Practice (Tier 2)
- Litigation – Insurance (Tier 2)
- Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs (Tier 2)
Thank you to U.S. News – Best Lawyers for this honor!