Schmidt Kramer wants you to have a safe holiday today and be careful so that you and a loved one are not involved in a Pennsylvania car accident or sustain any injuries.
As a result, we want to pass along the following travel safety tips from The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration for the St. Patrick’s day Holiday:
- Before the celebrations begin, plan a way to get home safely at the end of the party.
- Designate a sober driver and leave your car keys at home.
- Use a taxi, call a sober friend or family member, or use public transportation to get home. • Use a community sober ride program.
- If you are walking home, be sure to have a sober companion with you.
- If you see a drunk driver on the road, call 911. You could save a life.
- If you know people about drive impaired, take their keys and help them make other arrangements.
Did this article help you? If so, please share it with your friends on social media. And if you want to receive important legal news, information, and safety tips by email to help with avoiding Pa. car accidents and injuries in Central Pennsylvania cities and towns such as Harrisburg, Carlisle, Hershey, and Lebanon, please click here to browse our resource center.