Schmidt Kramer is proud to announce that six attorneys from our firm were chosen for the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in the category of Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs.
The following Harrisburg attorneys were recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2019 edition:
- Daryl Christopher – Insurance Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Litigation and Product Liability Litigation
- Scott Cooper – Appellate Practice, Insurance Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation
- Mike Kosik – Personal Injury Litigation
- Gerry Kramer – Personal Injury Litigation
- Jessica (Kurtz) Mitchell – Personal Injury Litigation
- Chuck Schmidt – Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Litigation
Founding partner Chuck Schmidt, partner Gerry Kramer and Mike Kosik have been recognized every year for the past 10 years. Partner Scott Cooper alongside Daryl Christopher have been recognized every year for the past five years. This is the first time Jessica (Kurtz) Mitchell has been included in this list.
Scott Cooper has also been recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
Best Lawyers Methodology
Best Lawyers® is one of the most well-respected legal publications in the industry based completely on peer reviews. It is an invaluable source for individuals who are looking for trustworthy and proficient lawyers within their region. Each lawyer is selected for this list through a detailed review of peer feedback from leading attorneys in the same legal practice area and geographical region.
Lawyers are not chosen for the list unless they receive enough positive feedback from their peers and are in good standing with their local bar association.
Congratulations to our attorneys for being recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for 2019!