Buying a new car always has its challenges. There are many factors which go in to buying a car and a lot of different things to consider. Other than the sales price and insurance there are other things to consider. Here are 5 questions to ask the salesperson, business manager, dealer, and your insurance company BEFORE you purchase a new car.
- Beyond the sale price, what other costs should I keep in mind before buying a new car?
- What actions can I take immediately after purchase to save money on car-related expenses in the long run?
- What are my responsibilities if my car is involved in an accident?
- How do I protect myself in the event my car is vandalized and someone steals my belongings?
- What are my responsibilities if my new car is totaled in an accident and I have not paid off the loan?
No Obligation Consultation
Contact Schmidt Kramer for the help you deserve. Our personal injury lawyers will help you get the money you need to recover from your injuries. Your initial visit is free with no obligations. Call (717) 888-8888 or dial 8 at 717-888-8888 or fill out a free online consultation form.