Schmidt Kramer is pleased to announce that five attorneys have been included in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. These five attorneys were selected for the category of Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs.
The following Schmidt Kramer attorneys were named in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America:
- Daryl E. Christopher – Insurance Law, Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
- Scott B. Cooper – Insurance Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation
- Michael E. Kosik – Personal Injury Litigation
- Gerard C. Kramer – Personal Injury Litigation
- Charles E. Schmidt, Jr. – Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Litigation
The five attorneys selected this year have been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America over the past several years.
Daryl E. Christopher and Scott B. Cooper have been recognized every year since 2013. Gerard C. Kramer and Michael E. Kosik have been recognized every year since 2011.
Charles E. Schmidt, Jr. has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America each year since 2010.
About The Best Lawyers in America
For over three decades, Best Lawyers® has published The Best Lawyers in America list. The list is created through a detailed survey process that starts with attorneys being nominated by their peers. Lawyers who are already on the list provide feedback on nominees and Best Lawyers checks to make sure these attorneys are currently practicing and in good standing.
We congratulate our attorneys for their inclusion in the 2019 The Best Lawyers in America list!