Get Your FREE Case Review Today
(888) 476-0807

Q: I am a federal employee and I was injured while working in Pennsylvania. What are my rights? Can I bring a claim for Workers' Comp in Pennsylvania?


If you are a federal employee, the federal workers' compensation system would have jurisdiction over your claim. While this seems clear cut, often times the employer-employee relationship is not.  For example, if your employer is a staffing agency, the Pennsylvania workers' compensation system may have jurisdiction over your claim.

If you are injured at work, contact a workers' compensation lawyer at Schmidt Kramer and we will evaluate your case and determine if we can handle your claim in Pennsylvania or if we need to refer you to an experienced attorney who handles federal claims. Call us today at (888) 476-0807.