Get Your FREE Case Review Today
(888) 476-0807

Q: Who may bring an action for damages in a personal injury case?


A competent adult, who is over the age of 18 and injured, must bring the lawsuit in his or her name. A minor or an incompetent adult must have a suit brought by either his or her parents or a court-appointed guardian.