Get Your FREE Case Review Today
(888) 476-0807

Q: I represent the owner of a registered but uninsured vehicle and under the law I have limited tort. Her 5 year old daughter was injured in a car accident while a passenger in her friend's mother's car. Is there anything I can do if she does not have a seri


Yes, under a Pennsylvania Supreme Court opinion the daughter is actually full tort. The Court held that the provision in Section 1705(a)(5) does not apply to the children of the uninsured motorist. Holland v. Marcy, 883 A.2d 449 (Pa. 2005).