Lawnmower Safety Tips For Use This Summer
Posted Scott B. Cooper on Jun 21, 2013 in Personal Injury
Every year, over 250,000 people suffer deep cuts, loss of fingers and toes, crushed and broken bones, burns, and other injuries due to a defective lawnmower or the improper or careless use of lawn mowers.
If you have been injured in an accident or a loved one has been injured or killed in an accident contact a reputable Injury Lawyer today at 717-888-8888 and we will answer any questions you have about the accident and Harrisburg wrongful death and the legal rights you may have due to the personal injury and losses involving any Pennsylvania accident, especially if you may need a lawyer.
Most lawnmower injuries can be prevented if you follow safety tips including:
1. Maintain Your Lawnmower and Keep lawn mowers in good working order.
2. Operate Your Lawnmower Properly and Read the instruction manual before using a lawnmower.
3. Use Caution and Wear protective gloves, goggles, sturdy shoes, and long pants when you use lawnmowers.
4. Keep Children Safe and Teach children to stay away from all running lawnmowers.
5. Consider the Terrain and Remove stones, toys and other objects from the lawn before you start mowing.
Don't wait, call 8 and talk to the local Central Pennsylvania Harrisburg, Hershey, Carlisle, Lebanon, Lancaster accident and injury lawyers or download one of our newsletters to see and learn more about our Pennsylvania personal injury lawyers.