PENNSYLVANIA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Have you or someone you love been injured in a motorcycle accident? Did you know that accident victims are entitled to file a claim for the damages they suffered?
At the law offices of Schmidt Kramer, we understand more wheels don’t mean more rights. If you’ve been injured in a Pennsylvania motorcycle accident, we’ll help you get the money you deserve. Talk to our Pennsylvania motorcycle accident attorneys today—Talk to Schmidt Kramer.
For a free case review, call (888) 476-0807 or fill out our Free Case Evaluation form.
To chat someone live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click here.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
After you’ve been involved in a Pennsylvania motorcycle accident, there are several things you can do to help your claim and keep your case moving along.
- If you are able to, take photographs of the accident scene and any damage to your vehicle.
- Visit a doctor as soon as possible, even if you don’t think you suffered any injuries.
- Be sure to ask for a copy of the police report or request one as soon as possible.
- Report the accident to your insurance company, but don’t sign anything until you speak with a Pennsylvania motorcycle accident attorney.
- Keep receipts of your medical expenses, motorcycle repairs, and rental car fees.
- Take pictures of your injuries and keep a detailed record of the progression of your healing.
With more than 25 years of experience handling motorcycle crash claims, the attorneys at Schmidt Kramer can help you fight for the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.
How a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Help
Although motorcyclists have the same rights as other drivers, they are often harder to defend. Not only do motorcycle riders have to fight for their case, they also have to fight a reputation for being dangerous and reckless drivers.
Our Pennsylvania motorcycle accident attorneys know this is an unfair label and can help you get the money you need to recover from your injuries. We won’t let you be pushed around in the courtroom like you were on the road.
When you’ve been seriously injured and you have questions — turn to Schmidt Kramer and speak with our Pennsylvania injury lawyers today. Our Harrisburg motorcycle accident attorneys will walk you through the legal process and help you get you back on your feet.
209 State Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
27 South 34th Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011