Spring Is Almost Here – Safe Driving Tips
Posted On Behalf of Schmidt Kramer Injury Lawyers on May 16, 2012 in Car Accidents
What safety tips will you follow as Harrisburg, Central Pennsylvania and the entire Commonwealth moves from snow and ice to the rain, potholes and the nice Spring weather?
What actions and precautions do you take to avoid a car wreck or car crash and possible serious injuries?
Here are a few that you should remember as Spring approaches in Pennsylvania:
- Keep an eye out for potholes. Very often, snow and ice in Winter create dangerous potholes and hitting a pothole can blow a tire and misalign your car’s steering.
- Be aware of hydroplaning in spring storms.
- Be aware of the additional cars and bicycles on the roads, especially motorcycles. The nice weather brings out more drivers and bikers.
- Watch for increased pedestrians. The nice weather also will show an increase in pedestrians walking on the road.
- Check your wiper blades. This is a good time of year to replace them.
The Pennsylvania car accident attorneys with Schmidt Kramer Injury Lawyers can answer any questions you may have if you are injured in a car accident or car wreck in Harrisburg, Central Pennsylvania and around the Commonwealth, especially if you have been seriously injured by another driver’s negligent or recklessness.
Scott B. Cooper
Schmidt Kramer PC209 State StreetHarrisburg, PA 17101(717) 232-6300 – Telephone(717) 232-6467 – Facsimilescooper@Schmidt Kramer.comFacebook.com/Schmidt Kramer