A snow squall blew through Harrisburg and much of Central Pennsylvania earlier this morning. When snow squalls hit so suddenly it is always important to remember some of the following safe driving tips. What others do you have to avoid a car wreck and possible injury?
1. Turn on your headlights immediately.
2. Slow down gradually and drive at a safe speed for the conditions.
3. Stay in your lane and increase your following distance.
4. Reduce all distractions so you can give full attention to the road.
5. If you need to stop, only come to a complete stop when you can safely get as far off the road as possible or when there is a safe area to do so.
6. You should not pass a vehicle moving slowly or speed up to get away from a vehicle that is following too closely.
Scott B. Cooper
Schmidt Kramer PC
209 State StreetHarrisburg, PA 17101(717) 232-6300 – Telephone(717) 232-6467 – Facsimilescooper@Schmidt Kramer.comFacebook.com/Schmidt KramerTwitter.com/TalkToALawyer