For your safety: Recalled product roundup
Posted On Behalf of Schmidt Kramer Injury Lawyers on May 17, 2012 in News
Posted on May 17, 2012
Here are some recently recalled products you may have in your home or at work:
- Campbell Hausfeld has voluntarily recalled 233,000 Campbell Hausfeld and Husky Air Compressors with motor protective covers that can ignite and burn users.
- Kids II, Inc., has called back 15,000 Baby Einstein Baby Neptune™ Soothing Seascape Crib Toys with straps that can detach, posing choking hazards to young children.
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc., asks buyers to return 253,000 Crafters Square Electric Hot Mini Glue Guns, which can short-circuit, catch fire, and shock or burn consumers.
- Sears, Robuck and Co. Kmart Corp. recalled 17,000 “My First Kenmore” Play Stoves. Metal brackets may cause a tip-over when the oven door is opened and injure young children.
- Manttra, Inc., voluntarily recalled 38,250 Pressure Cookers. When closed improperly, lids can separate, release hot contents, and burn users.